The goal of the IB-AIO/OIO committee is to promote the interests of all graduate students united in the Institute of Biomembranes. If Ph.D. students have problems with, or questions or suggestions about the daily practise of the IB, they can pose these to the IB-AIO/OIO committee. Subsequently, one of the committee members will inform the IB board about problems or useful ideas.
Another major goal of the committee is to strengthen the scientific and social contacts between graduate students of the different research fields. To promote these goals as good as possible, a meeting of two days will be held at which Ph.D. students can participate (no staff members allowed). During this meeting, graduate students can get to know each other on friendly terms, regardless of their research field or graduate year. Half a day will be reserved for the annual IB-AIO/OIO meeting, in which subjects regarding the interests of all Ph.D. students within the IB can be discussed and voted upon.
We are eager to receive your suggestions, questions, or problems about the IB!!
The members of the IB-AIO/OIO committee are:
- MSc. Marjolein Mijnders (Fac. of Science) firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc. Marcia Ferraz (Fac. of Vet. Medicine) email@example.com
- MSc. Tania Moran Luengo (Fac. of Science) T.MoranLuengo@uu.nl
- MSc. Yifei Lang (Fac. of Vet. Medicine) Y.Lang@uu.nl
- MSc. Feline Lindhout (Fac. of Science) firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and remarks: email@example.com